martes, 5 de diciembre de 2017

MY FAVOURITES!

My favourites!


Who does not like the eyelash infarct!. Personally I love them. Well, guys, this season they take !. You can already boast XL tabs. To make them you can use a false eyelash mascara effect or directly use them. Incredible true?.
The best of all? You can take it day and night.



For the most daring, we have the eyeliners and the shades of colors. This season the big, feline eyeliners and shades of bright colors are worn! Personally I love them. Incredible true?




And you? Which one do you like the most? Which do you think you are going to use more?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Tonos de otoño 2017

MY FAVOURITES!

My favourites! Who does not like the eyelash infarct!. Personally I love them. Well, guys, this season they take !. You can already boas...